Finished Book Reviews
Here is a list of books I have reviewed- both on TTR and on Pagan Book Reviews.
To see a list of current books in my queue to be read and reviewed, visit my Book List.
- Myth and Symbol in AE by RT Rundle Clark
- Traveller’s Guide to the Duat by Kiya Nicoll
- Reflections of Osiris: Lives from Ancient Egypt by John Ray
- Exploring Religion in AE by Stephen Quirke
- The Priests of Ancient Egypt by Serge Sauneron
- Abydos: Egypt’s First Pharaohs and the Cult of Osiris by David O’Connor
- The Neteru of Kemet by Tamara Siuda
- Following the Sun: A Practical Guide to Egyptian Religion by Sharon Laborde
- The Ancient Egyptian Prayerbook by Tamara Siuda
- Gods and Men in Egypt: 3000 BCE to 395CE by Francoise Dunand and Chritiane Zivie-Coche
- The Life of Meresamun, a Temple Singer in Ancient Egypt edited by Emily Teeter and Janet H. Johnson
- Reading Egyptian Art by Richard Wilkinson
- Handbook to Life in Ancient Egypt by Rosalie David
- Mechanics of Ancient Egyptian Magical Practice by Rittner
- The Egyptians edited by Sergio Donadoni
- The Culture of Ancient Egypt by John A. Wilson
- Mummies, Myth & Magic by Christine Mahdy
- Red Land, Black Land that was written by Barbara Mertz
- Women in Ancient Egypt by Gay Robins
- Ancient Egypt: Anatomy of a Civilization by Barry Kemp
- Eternal Egypt by Richard Reidy
- Magic in Ancient Egypt by Geraldine Pinch
- Chronicle of the Pharaohs
- Seth, God of Confusion by Te Velde – Up for re-review.
- Temple of the Cosmos by Jeremy Naydler – Up for re-review
- A Year in the Life of a Shinto Shrine by John K Nelson
- The Catalpa Bow by Carmen Blacker (see excerpts from this book here).
Other Pagan Books: